Get the most out of quarantine by working directly with your child. Through the use of touch, parents and/or caregivers will learn how to work with their child in such a way that they begin to facilitate the initiation and/or enhancement of movement patterns. Classes will be part parent education and part hands-on with parents getting the opportunity to actually try the tools with their child and to receive direct feedback from Jennifer. For this reason, class size will be limited to ensure every caregiver and child receive the time and attention necessary. Each session will also be recorded and will be made available to all participants.
Workshops are designed in an 8 week series. Classes are held at 9a PST every Saturday. Each week will build upon the week previous so that over the course of 8 weeks you will have a basis of an entire program with which to work with your child. In addition, you will have the flexibility to only attend those sessions that are of interest to you and your child’s needs.
Topics to be covered during each weeks session:
- February 6th: Movement Lesson Touch and evaluating your child
- February 13th: Understanding counter-balance in gravity
- February 20th: Weight shifting with the pelvis – improving balance
- February 27th: Working with the ribs/sternum
- (no class Sat. March 6th)
- March 13th: Relationship between the hips, knees and ankles
- March 20th: Flexible feet
- March 27th: Evaluating and improving your child’s functional vision
- April 3rd: How to work with vision and movement together
A more detailed description of each week and to reserve your spot please click here.
Receive a 10% discount if attending all 8 sessions. Only $145.